BudmoUA. Cheers! for Ukraine
A Ukrainian charity project for bars
BudmoUA was launched by a group of Spirits industry professionals from Ukraine. The
main mission is to support Ukrainian restaurants that cook for 16 800 people every single day.
This is to provide food to troops and soldiers, medical staff, elderly and children, young mothers
and people in need.
This is how international bars and restaurants can support:
1. Introduce a special cocktail dedicated to Ukraine and donate a voluntary part of its
revenue through website: https://www.budmoua.world/
Mark one or more Cocktails on the menu with a BudmoUA sticker to encourage customers
and guests to cheer in Ukrainian. There are no requirements to the recipe (Sticker Layout is
available on the website).
2. Invite guests and customers to donate directly on the website by QR code (QR code
available for download)
3. BudmoUA offers merchandise layouts ready for print - to show the support. We
4. Organize dedicated fundraising events, like Jazz Evening.
5. If this all not for you, feel free to JUST donate, and we will cheer for you!
Budmo is a Ukrainian cheering tradition. Budmo can be translated as «let us be».
The project team supports 26 restaurants from Kyiv and Kharkiv. 552 chefs, bartenders
and volunteers work every day to cook food for 16 800 people.
BudmoUA wants to share the Ukrainian cheering tradition, our culture and our